Girl: I GAVE U MY FUCKING HEART
Boy: aint nobody tell u do that tho
I’ve decided that the next person I date will be my friend. Like, my best friend. I’ve had some pretty epic love stories but I think true friendship is the missing piece.
even when u niggas sleep on me, i’m woke on my own self. i know how great i am. i know i’m a gem.
No sooner than the White House condemned the shelling of a United Nations-operated school in Gaza on Wednesday did news break that the Pentagon will supply the Israeli military with new ammunition to further their campaign on the war-ravaged city.
That afternoon, CNN reported that the United States military will be honoring a request from Israel for assistance in the midst of their weeks-long campaign against militants from Hamas residing in Gaza City.
Eid al-Fitr in Gaza
1. Palestinian children play on a mini Ferris wheel outside an United Nations school in Jabalia in the northern Gaza Strip, on Monday at the beginning of the Muslim Eid al-Fitr festival that ends the monthlong fast of Ramadan. Photo Credits: Mahmud Hams/Agence France-Presse/Getty Images
2. Palestinians in Gaza participate in Eid al-Fitr prayers at Al-Faruq Mosque, which was damaged a week ago by an Israeli military airstrike. Photo Credits: Abed Rahim Khatib/Pacific Press/Zuma Press
3. Children at the Shifa hospital in Gaza on the first day of Eid al-Fitr on Monday. Photo Credits: Mohammed Talatene/APA Images/Zuma Press
4. A Palestinian boy with his father at prayer on the first day of Eid al-Fitr in Gaza. The U.N. Security Council agreed on a statement Sunday urging Israel, Palestinians and Islamist Hamas militants to implement a humanitarian truce beyond Eid. Photo Credits: Ibrahim Khader/Pacific Press/Zuma Press
5. Displaced Palestinian women from Gaza’s Shujayia district make Eid cakes for their children at an UNRWA shelter in Sheikh Radwan, a district of Gaza City. Photo Credits: Momen Faiz/NurPhoto/Zuma Press
6. In Gaza, Muslims greet each other on the first day of Eid al-Fitr in UNRWA schools that serve as their refuge. Photo Credits: Ibrahim Khader/Pacific Press/Zuma Press
7. Displaced Palestinian boys buy sweets after the Eid al-Fitr prayer at a U.N. school in Jabalia. Photo Credits: Mohammed Abed/Agence France-Presse/Getty Images
8. Displaced Palestinians on Monday attend Eid al-Fitr prayers in Gaza. Photo Credits: Ahmed Hjazy/Pacific Press/Zuma Press
9. Displaced Palestinians at a U.N. school in Gaza City on Monday. Photo Credits: Ezz Al-Zanoun/APA Images/Zuma Press
Photo source: WSJ
U.S. Democrats plan to give Israel an addition $225 million for military spending. The same bill also cuts $1 billion of emergency funds meant to deal with the 50,000 undocumented child migrants held in crowded and unsanitary border facilities.
Israel already received $504 million for the joint U.S.-Israel Missle Defense Program for the Fiscal Year of 2014. That is not including the $3.1 Billion the Obama Administration spent on Foreign Military Financing (FMF) for Israel for the Fiscal Year 2014.
The U.S. funds genocide, plain & simple.